Background of Nellie van Staden Properties (Pty) Ltd, The retirement villages expert. Through the years and devotion to persons over 50 years of age Nellie van Staden has become a household name in the Retirement Market.
Nellie initially started in 1978 as an estate agent selling residential properties.
In 1979 Nellie van Staden Properties was registered as a sole proprietor and changed to Nellie van Staden Properties (Pty) Ltd in 2005.
Since 1979 Nellie van Staden Properties (Pty) Ltd was established and focused on retirement developments by which new trends were set in this niche market. Being extensively involved in the industry and obtained firsthand experience of the needs and shortfalls in the retirement sector.
NvS realized that in the future, retired persons will increasingly be responsible to provide financially for their own care and accommodation, due to the shortage of Government subsidized facilities. NvS was inspired to assist developers to provide accommodation, not only for the elderly, but also for the over 50 buyer where an active person can down scale from a large house with many responsibilities, but still retain their independence for as long as possible, with the knowledge that care services will be available when required later in life.
Today both investors and persons of any age group can buy into a retirement village, as an investment, provided the occupant falls within the required age group of the Older Persons Act.
Currently Retirement villages provide purchase options, catering for the major three categories in ageing.
Retirement villages also provide an opportunity as an investment, based on market demand and competitive return on investment, which will generate a monthly income and capital growth.
Retirement villages have the benefit that all individuals can invest at a younger age by buying a unit while renting it out for the interim.
It is our passion to uplift the standard of living of the elderly and create an environment within this new season of life, to live life to the fullest and create treasurable memories, safety and enjoyment.
- To assist Developers in establishing retirement developments which, will accommodate all income groups.
- To be a leader in the Estate Industry by providing advice and enhance services.
- To build relationships and establish Retirement Villages Country wide
- To provide quality services that exceeds the expectation of our customers
To acknowledge and respect the value of the older persons in the community and strives to advice and market quality residences with sustainable care facilities and services.
- To understand the dynamics of the older person in the community by understanding their needs and providing resources to provide for these needs.
- To deliver a service of excellence to the community through advice and support, based on the specific needs and circumstances of the older person and their extended family.
- To build an on-going relationship with our clients, developers and professional teams.
- We believe in treating our customers with respect and dignity. We incorporate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business.
- To be a key player in advising and structuring of retirement developments.
- That retirement villages will be available in all regions, to provide for the raising demand in this property sector.
- To aspire to fulfill all the requirements of the prospective buyer.
- To build ongoing relationships with our clients and their families.
- To keep continue a good reputation.
- The leave an honorable legacy in the Retirement Sector.
Throughout Southern Africa, developers, evaluators and investors have and still approach Nellie van Staden Properties (Pty) Ltd for advice regarding retirement villages.
- Sold more than 6000 retirement units in more than 57 developments on an exclusive sole mandate, countrywide and in regions as far as Namibia.
- Instrumental in restructuring various problematic developments to secure a successful development.
- Advised new developers in this niche market which had led to successful developments.
- Lecture and advise various institutional evaluators in the various types of retirement developments, within this market.
- Has the experience in the various types of product offerings, such as The Life Right Concept, Sectional Title, Full Title, Real Right and Rentals.
- Has set a new lifestyle standard for the elderly.
Scope of work
- Evaluate and advise on location, mix, pricing, type of care, on a proposed development.
- Consult with professional team.
- Assist with marketing strategy.
- Handles the selling and the rentals.
- Offers a consultancy and administrative function.
Visit these pages to view new and available developments:
Go to..>> Now Selling