Robertson Lifestyle Estate
(Robertson Leefstyl Landgoed)
Province: Western Cape
Robertson Lifestyle Estate is situated in Johan de Jong ave, Robertson, Western Cape between vineyards off the foot of the Beautiful Langeberge, easily accessible from the famous R62 route.
Robertson Lifestyle Estate will consist of:
- 83 freehold houses ranging from 100m² to 200m² (from R1.95 million
including VAT with no transfer cost)
- 71 sectional title assisted living units ranging from 32m² to 100m²
- Independent Living Stands from R500 000.00
- Single Residential Stands from R540 000.00
- Sectional Title Assisted Living Apartments from R890 000.00 (Including VAT with no Transfer cost)
- Sub-acute and Day hospital with support services
- Hospitality centre with dining area and lounge.
The sectional title units are specifically developed for the senior citizen who
wishes to remain independent but require assistance with activities of daily living.
The residents have the peace of mind that medical care is available on a 24-hour basis. Assisted living services are also available in the freehold houses.
Residents enter into a service agreement with CareWell Robertson for a variety of services which are determined according to the resident’s needs and include the administration of medicines and health monitoring by nursing personnel, home care services, meals, servicing of rooms as well as laundry. Professionally trained and qualified personnel are there to look after your needs around the clock.
The CareWell Robertson Private Hospital forms part of The Estate and will
include the following facilities (Opening this first half of 2020):
- Specialist/Doctor Consulting rooms
- Rehabilitation Gym
- Dialysis/Oncology Unit
- Therapy Rooms
- Ambulance Service
Residents are linked to the nursing and security staff 24 hours a day via a panic button system for any medical or security emergency.
- Medical Monitoring
- Emergency Response
- Dining Area as venue
- Special Catering
- Bed in Hospital
Your agent: Nellie van Staden Properties Head Office (012) 940 1040 / After Hours 0861 552 277